Retinol 0.5 from SkinCeuticals corrects past damage on your skin while you sleep, penetrating more deeply to give it a youthful-looking glow. Powered by encapsulated retinol and botanical extracts, this nighttime formula exfoliates skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes while also alleviating irritation and inflammation. Once skin is tolerated, use it at least three times a week for optimal results.
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5%
A retinol night cream that lessens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
Application & Usage
Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
When to Apply
How to Use
In the evening, apply 4‐5 drops to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
- Retinol (0.5%): a derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
- Soothing Complex: this skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol night creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance- and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin preconditioned with Retinol 0.3
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad-spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isohexadecane, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Citrate, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Bisabolol, Bht, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate.
Paulette D. (verified owner) –